Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Serrapeptase - A new way to spell relief? - Read on...
P-A-I-N is a four letter word. Who needs it???!!!
I think I could write the book on pain after living through 9 years of non-stop pain. It changed my whole world---and the world of others around me. I am sure you all have heard the good advice, "Never to go near an injured dog...even if he is otherwise good tempered". Pain can make you mean and tired. It drains your body of so much energy -- energy that your body needs to try and heal itself.
Alternative natural remedies for pain reduction come in all varieties--herbs, homeopathics, sprays, ointments and massage therapies...even visualizing your pain going away and your body healing itself. I have a bushel basket here in my home of everything (almost everything) I've tried. I started saving all the alternative or natural remedies I tried because I knew at some point that I would try something that truly worked and then I could tell the world what not to try. At first I had just a list written on paper of each thing I tried, then I started just throwing them in an empty laundry basket because I was too tired and in too much pain to write them down! That's how much pain I was in!
Guess what? Serrapeptase is NOT in my laundry basket! This stuff really works! My healing is on the increase with the serrepeptase!

What is Serrapeptase?
Serrapeptase is an enzyme that comes from the silkworm. When the silkworm is ready to emerge from it's cocoon it produces an enzyme that dissolves that very hard shell so that this delicate little creature can enter into a new world. Isn't God marvelous how he has provided for the silkworm? Well God not only provides for the silkworm, He provides for us as well.

Close view of a monarch chrysalis (Danaus plexippus) on a tree branch

View of a monarch chrysalis (Danaus plexippus) on a tree branch
Stephen Sharnoff/National Geographic
Buy this Giclee Print at AllPosters.com
Framed

Hans Nieper, a German doctor and scientist, discovered this natural enzyme over 20 years ago. It has been used in both Japan and Europe for several years as a natural alternative for pain relief but was not introduced into the U.S. until 2002. Much of Nieper's research with serrepeptase was with clogged arteries. He discovered that only a small amount, if taken every day for 18 months, would complete the healing of clogged arteries and they would be would be almost entirely clear. Further research has been done, primarily in Japan, and they have discovered that serrapeptase safely dissolves away any dead tissue anywhere in the body and this naturally causes less pain and in many cases NO MORE PAIN. (In fact it is rumored that this is what the Doctors take when they have pain). Once the tissue is dissolved it is disposed of through the body's normal channels.

I started taking serrapeptase about 10 days ago and I can say that this product is the fastest natural pain reliever that I have ever tried. People that have been suffering with many different illnesses have been getting relief with serrapeptase and you can count me along with them! I sta
count me along witthem!
Conditions Serrapeptase has been known to Help -
Pain of any kind
Arthritis
Back Problems, Lower
Back Problems, Neck
Diabetes
Leg Ulcers
Osteoporosis
Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Prostate Problems
Repetitive Strain (RSI) Carpal Tunnel etc
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Inflammation of any kind including -
Breast Engorgement
Cystitis joints or muscles
Fibromyalgia
Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Headaches & Migraines caused by inflammation
Inflammatory bowel diseases (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, IBS) Lupus
Lung & Chest Problems
Asbestosis, Miners and Farmers Lung, Bronchiectasis
Bronchial Asthma
Bronchitis
Coughs
Cystic Fibrosis
Emphysema
Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Eye Problems
General Inflammation
Blocked veins
Damaged Nerves
Multiple Sclerosis
Ear, Nose & Throat problems
Chronic ear infections
Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis
Hayfever
Swollen Glands
Sore Throat
Laryngitis
Runny nose
Rhinitis
Sinusitis problems

Trauma Related Issues -
Sports Injuries, prevention & Recovery
Post Operative & Traumatic Swelling
Post Operative Scars & Lesions

Vascular Problems and Misc. -
Varicose Veins & Thrombophlebitis
Arterial Disease, Angina, DVT, Blood Clots
Anti-aging
Animal treatment

I researched some articles on Serrapetase and here are a few to get you started on your own research which I greatly encourage you to do. Just listening to someone talk about what they have experienced is not enough to educate yourself about your own health matters. Please READ THE RESEARCH.
What Does Serrepeptase Do? - Technical, Studies and Testimonials


As far as the negatives or downside of serrepeptase, the only thing I have found to date is
that those that previously have had lung or eye problems that have caused them to have excessive scar tissue, it may be problematic. Always consult with your health professional before taking.

Where to purchase serrapeptase -
I shopped around on the Internet and I believe I found one of the best sources out there (Listed Below). The potency is high and it is an enteric coated TABLET which means that you will get the greatest amount of absorption. Serrapeptase in a CAPSULE (clear coated type capsule or veggie capsule) has only about 50% absorption so you have wasted half of your money if you purchase it in a CAPSULE form.
I take the tablets on a completely empty stomach (2 1/2 - 3 hours after a meal) with a small amount of water, then I wait 30-40 minutes before eating or drinking. This was a little inconvenient at first but it has had a big payoff! I learned from the research that if you do not take it on an empty stomach the enzyme will digest your food or beverage instead of getting directly into your blood stream to digest old, dead tissue. I started with 3 tablets daily - One taken three times a day. I have read that some people have taken more but sometimes will get an upset stomach. I now have cut down to 2 a day and expect to lower that in a few days.
PHYSICIAN FORMULAS Brand - Serrapeptase Supplement Facts:
Developed by Ray Sahelian, M.D.
Manufactured by a FDA approved and GMP certified facility
Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per bottle: 60
Amount per Serving:Serrapeptase - 200mg* SerratioPeptidase (20,000 units enteric coated granules) PHYSICIAN FORMULAS Brand - Serrapeptase
Suggested use: One or two Serrapeptase tablets 1 or 2 times daily or as recommended by your health care provider. * Serratiopeptidase daily value not established.Retail: $16.95 AS OF THIS WEBLOG POSTING (excellent price and quality product) same day shipping. Shipping is FREE for orders over $55.00. Ordering information listed below and a secret way on how to get additional savings from the sale price!

Products of the Highest Quality at Deep Discounts
with Same Day Shipping!
Ships Internationally To All Countries
Except Austria, Cyprus, Ghana, Malaysia, Nigeria, and Uganda.
Buy Safely Online by Clicking the Image Below:


Serrapeptase


Serrapeptase

(Click Image to Order)

Physician Formulas Price:$16.95



NOTE: Serrapeptase was not something I stumbled across while casually surfing the Internet...I heard about it from Ask Insider Doctors & Scientists (AID) ...the greatest source for learning and educating yourself about scientific research that is already out there concerning many serious health issues but has not yet been brought forward to the medical community.
With AID you are never alone as we are all in this together and many have been through what you are experiencing.


DISCLAIMER - The information on this Weblog is provided for educational and informational purposes only. I am not a doctor and I am not attempting to prescribe, treat, or recommend and in no way is the information contained on this site intended to be a substitute for a health care provider's consultation. The contents is based upon opinions of each respective author. The reader is encouraged to make their own healthcare decisions that can be based upon research and then partnering with their own health care professional. If you are ill please consult a qualified physician or appropriate health care provider.

--- End of Article ---
By Emjae Johnson - SERRAPEPTASE - Relieve Pain Naturally - Safe and Effective

Newer Post Older Post Home