Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I wrote an article a few months ago entitled, SERRAPEPTASE - Relieve Pain Naturally - Safe and Effective which has been visited many times by many Internet surfers from the net. If you have not read it yet you may want to do so (by clicking on the above link) as it will give you a better understanding of serrapeptase and for the rest of this article.

Recently, I was enjoying some peanut butter, something I don't eat that often, but I had a taste for it so I bought some. I won't mention the brand, it is not important. What is important is that it contained Hydrogenated Fat.

I usually read labels before I buy as this is one type of fat that I stay away from because from all the research I have read, it is not something that the body can digest. The research leans to the fact that hydrogenated fats can coat the inside walls of all your arteries and this would greatly decrease circulation. I was so upset with myself for not having read the label!

I wondered about how many people eat food containing hydrogenated fats and are not aware of it?

Hydrogenated fats almost always appear in cake mixes, biscuit pancake and cornbread mixes, frostings, cakes, cookies, muffins, pies, donuts crackers, peanut butter (except fresh-ground), frozen entrees and meals, frozen bakery products, toaster pastries, waffles, pancakes, most prepared frozen meats and fish (such as fish sticks), French fries, whipped toppings, margarines, shortening, instant mashed potatoes, taco shells, cocoa mix and microwave popcorn. WHEW!..what a long list...and it is not at all complete. Of course, there is not an item on this list that will help raise your pH (as we have talked about the benefits of, so much on this site) but none of us are perfect...sometimes we will eat what is not good for us.

So, back to my original thought, I also wondered about how our arteries could possibly unclog from all of this build up of hydrogenated fat and so I did some research... and the answer is ---
SERRAPEPTASE!

According to the reserach it is believed that serrepeptase clears out all dead tissue AND fatty deposits in the arteries - this would include the hydrogenated fats.

So, I feel better now. I will just keep taking my serrapeptase and thanking God for Hans Nieper!

Related Article found on this Blog:

SERRAPEPTASE - Relieve Pain Naturally - Safe and Effective


DISCLAIMER - The information on this Weblog is provided for educational and informational purposes only. I am not a doctor and I am not attempting to prescribe, treat, or recommend and in no way is the information contained on this site intended to be a substitute for a health care provider's consultation. The contents is based upon opinions of each respective author. The reader is encouraged to make their own healthcare decisions that can be based upon research and then partnering with their own health care professional. If you are ill please consult a qualified physician or appropriate health care provider.


--- End of Article ---
By Emjae Johnson SERRAPEPTASE and Hydrogenated Fats - Thank You Hans Nieper!

1 comments:

Skippy and Jif now have peanut butters containing palm oil which is much healthier. The Jif is kinda oily but the Skippy natural is smooth like the hydrogenated versions.

6:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home